Offre en lien avec l’Action/le Réseau : – — –/– — –
Laboratoire/Entreprise : CNAM/IRSN
Durée : 12 mois
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Date limite de publication : 2022-04-29
Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (CNAM, a public high education and research institution) and Institut de Radioprotection et de Sûreté Nucléaire (IRSN, i.e. the public expert in research and expertise relating to radiological risks, the protection of man and environment) have joined forces in a joint «Cartographie Immersive Etendue/ Extended Immersive Mapping (CIE)» project to innovate the digital environment for researchers. In this context, we are recruiting a post doctorate whose mission is to propose a design and a concrete implementation (Proof Of Concept) of the CIE project, the whole constituting the first part of this project.
– Job: Post doctorate
– Salary: 2600-2700 € monthly gross income
– Starting Date: April-May 2022
– Duration: 12 months
IRSN operates experimental facilities, scientific and technical equipment, metrology resources and specialized mobile intervention resources. These resources are grouped together by «Plateformes Scientifiques et Techniques / Scientific and Technical Platforms (PST)». The objective of the joint «Cartographie Immersive Etendue/ Extended Immersive Mapping (CIE)» project is to set up a digital environment for the optimization and promotion of the scientific and technical means of PSTs for the benefit of laboratory teams and other potential users. The CIE must make it possible to provide customizable access to PSTs and associated services (3D visits, planning, economic monitoring, community networks, etc.) according to several parameters such as the user’s profile (internal, external, their profession, its hierarchical position, etc.) and its information / data needs (type, level of detail, mode of restitution).
To achieve these objectives, a situational engineering approach will be used with an identification of reusable components defined in relation to user needs and the context of their use. Each user will have a digital space specific to their needs built on an evolving library of components.
The design, implementation and evolution of the CIE must follow the principles of modularity, reuse and adaptation to the context, as well as to the intentions and needs of the users. In order to provide a suitable and evolving workspace for each user, the UX (User eXperience)   and EX (Employee eXperience)   approaches applied in the digital environment of IRSN were favored and should make it possible to build and then enrich the mapping of the scientific resources of the PSTs as well as all the associated services.
IRSN’s digital environment currently includes:
– Digital workplace (https://www.jalios.com/): this environment provides the IRSN intranet (including management of internal communities of practice);
– Microsoft tools (Sharepoint online, Power BI, Teams, Office…);
– 3D virtual tour (https://vrtice.com/): this solution developed by a startup facilitates access to content in a 3D environment; SPOT uses this tool for the promotion of facilities but also for training and management;
– CRAFT web database (https://www.bdi.fr/fr/plateforme-craft/): the pilot produced by IRSN currently makes it possible to gather all the data from these laboratories and their facilities, then to share them internally, with its partners but also with the general public;
– Internal database search engine (https://www.sinequa.com/): this engine is used to address most IRSN databases (scientific, administrative, technical, etc.);
– External database search engine AMI (https://www.chapsvision.fr/data/);
– Other tools (LEGISWAY for contract management, SAP ERP, etc.).
Post-doctoral research project:
– Prepare a state of the art of existing work in the field of UX and EX systems applicable to the context of the CIE,
– Consolidate the previously conducted analysis of user needs in order to identify the list of functional and technical requirements,
– Propose a taxonomy of description of PST installations and equipment at different levels by highlighting their possible uses,
– Formalize the notion of the UX / EX component and identify a set of components for a given perimeter,
– Propose an approach for configuring the digital work environment according to user needs and profiles,
– Participate in the definition of the target architecture of the digital environment, considering the information system in place and Enterprise Architecture rules,
– Implementation of the proposed approach for a given scope (production of a POC).
An apprentice will assist the post doctorate in the digital web development of CIE components (creation of application pilots, interfaces in the digital environment of IRSN).
Profil du candidat :
PhD degree in Computer Science / UX design
Formation et compétences requises :
Information Systems Development Methodologies, UX Design
Adresse d’emploi :
Location: CNAM, Paris (75) and IRSN, Fontenay aux Roses (92)