Date : 2023-09-28 => 2023-03-07
Lieu : Penang, Malaysia
We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this CFP
C A L L F O R P A P E R S
The 34th International Conference on Database and Expert Systems Applications – DEXA2023
August 28-30, 2023
Papers submission: https://equinocs.springernature.com/service/DEXA2023
**** IMPORTANT DATES ****
Paper submission: 7 march 2023
Notification of acceptance: 10 May 2023
Camera-ready copies due: 1 June 2023
Conference days: 28-30 August 2023
**** PUBLICATION ****
All accepted DEXA2023 papers will be published by Springer in their Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). LNCS volumes are indexed in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI), part of Clarivate Analytics’ Web of Science; Scopus; EI Engineering Index; Google Scholar; DBLP; etc. Selected high-quality papers, after revision and extension, will be invited to be published, in a special issue of Knowledge and Information Systems (KAIS), Springer (IF = 3.161) and Transactions of Large Scale Data and Knowledge Centered Systems (TLDKS), Springer.
**** SCOPE ****
Database, information, and knowledge systems have always been a core subject of computer science. The ever increasing need to distribute, exchange, and integrate data, information, and knowledge has added further importance to this subject. Advances in the field will help facilitate new avenues of communication, to proliferate interdisciplinary discovery, and to drive innovation and commercial opportunity. Since 1990, DEXA has been an annual international conference which showcases state-of-the-art research activities in database, information, and knowledge systems. DEXA provides a forum to present research results and to examine advanced applications in the field. The conference and its associated workshops offer an opportunity for developers, scientists, and users to extensively discuss requirements, problems, and solutions in database, information, and knowledge systems.
DEXA 2023 invites research submissions on all topics related to database, information, and knowledge systems including, but not limited to the points in the list below. We also welcome survey papers, provided that the survey fills a void or goes beyond existing overview papers.
– Acquisition, Modelling, Management and Processing of Knowledge
– Authenticity, Privacy, Security, and Trust
– Availability, Reliability and Fault Tolerance
– Big Data Management and Analytics
– Consistency, Integrity, Quality of Data
– Constraint Modelling and Processing
– Cloud Computing and Database-as-a-Service
– Database Federation and Integration, Interoperability, Multi-Databases
– Data and Information Networks
– Data and Information Semantics
– Data Integration, Metadata Management, and Interoperability
– Data Structures and Data Management Algorithms
– Database and Information System Architecture and Performance
– Data Streams, and Sensor Data
– Data Warehousing
– Decision Support Systems and Their Applications
– Dependability, Reliability and Fault Tolerance
– Digital Libraries, and Multimedia Databases
– Distributed, Parallel, P2P, Grid, and Cloud Databases
– Graph Databases
– Incomplete and Uncertain Data
– Information Retrieval
– Information and Database Systems and Their Applications
– Mobile, Pervasive and Ubiquitous Data
– Modelling, Automation and Optimisation of Processes
– NoSQL and NewSQL Databases
– Object, Object-Relational, and Deductive Databases
– Provenance of Data and Information
– Semantic Web and Ontologies
– Social Networks, Social Web, Graph, and Personal Information Management
– Statistical and Scientific Databases
– Temporal, Spatial, and High Dimensional Databases
– Query Processing and Transaction Management
– User Interfaces to Databases and Information Systems
– Visual Data Analytics, Data Mining, and Knowledge Discovery
– WWW and Databases, Web Services
– Workflow Management and Databases
– XML and Semi-structured Data
**** SUBMISSION GUIDELINES ****
Authors are invited to electronically submit original research contributions or experience reports in English. DEXA will accept submissions of both short (up to 6 pages) and full papers (up to 15 pages including references and appendixes). DEXA reserves the right to accept submitted full papers only as short papers, in which papers describe interesting and innovative ideas which still require further technical development.
Any submission that significantly exceeds length limits or deviates from formatting requirements may be rejected without review.
*** SUBMISSION PROCEDURE ***
Papers submission will be managed using EquinOCS Springer Nature Conference Proceedings Submission System.
Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ instructions (https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings…) and use the proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers.
Once you click on the submission link (https://equinocs.springernature.com/service/DEXA2023), you will be guided to the EquinOCS Login page, which will be open in your browser. Click on the button “Submit now”. This will guide you directly to the paper submission process. If you already have an account at EquinOCS you will be asked to Login. After Login you will be guided to the start page where you can start with your submission. If you do not have an account at EquinOCS yet, please follow the registration process. Once your Account has been created, an email will be sent to the email you have stated in the registration process. Please follow the instructions in this email to activate your account and start your submission.
Please refer to EquinOCS user guide (https://support.springernature.com/en/support/solutions/articles/6000245…) for more information.
**** REVIEW PROCESS ****
Submitted papers will be carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition.
Duplicate submissions are not allowed and will be rejected immediately without further review.
Authors are expected to agree to the following terms: “I understand that the submission must not overlap substantially with any other paper that I am a co-author of or that is currently submitted elsewhere. Furthermore, previously published papers with any overlap are cited prominently in this submission.”
Questions about this policy or how it applies to a specific paper should be directed to the PC Co-chairs.
**** ACCEPTED PAPERS ****
All accepted conference papers will be published in a volume of “Lecture Notes in Computer Science” (LNCS) by Springer Verlag. Authors of all accepted papers must sign a Springer copyright release form. Papers are accepted with the understanding that at least one author will register for the conference to present the paper. Authors of selected papers presented at the conference will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers for publication in Knowledge and Information Systems (KAIS), Springer (IF = 3.161) and Transactions of Large Scale Data and Knowledge Centered Systems (TLDKS), Springer. The submitted extended versions will undergo a further review process.
**** Program Committee Chair ****
– Christine Strauss, University of Vienna, Austria
– Toshiyuki Amagasa, University of Tsukuba, Japan
Program Committees please refer to DEXA2023 website
For further inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Notre site web : www.madics.fr
Suivez-nous sur Tweeter : @GDR_MADICS
Pour vous désabonner de la liste, suivre ce lien.