Date : 2023-07-11 => 2023-07-14
Lieu : Bangalore, India
16th International Conference on Educational Data Mining (EDM 2023)
Bangalore, July 11-14, 2023
It is a pleasure to invite you to Educational Data Mining (EDM 2023). Educational Data Mining is a leading international forum for high-quality research that mines datasets to answer educational research questions, including exploring how people learn and how they teach. The overarching goal of the Educational Data Mining research community is to support learners and teachers more effectively, by developing data-driven understandings of the learning and teaching processes in a wide variety of contexts and for diverse learners. The conference will take place in the Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bengaluru, India, during July 11-14, 2023.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Educational data mining for amplifying human potential”. EDM-2023 particularly welcomes papers focusing on concepts, principles, and techniques mined from educational data for enhancing the potential of all the stakeholders in the education system. Papers describing applications and case studies are especially welcome.
Topics of Interest
– Models and new techniques for mining educational data
– Domain Knowledge Modeling
– Educational Recommenders, Instructional Sequencing, and Personalized Learning
– Learner Cognitive and Behavior Modeling and its association with performance
– Learner Knowledge and Performance Modeling
– Social and Collaborative Learning
– Equity, Privacy, Transparency, and Fairness
Important Dates (anywhere on Earth)
– Workshop and Tutorial proposals: December 5, 2022
– Full/short papers abstract: Jan 13, 2023
– Full/short papers, industry papers, posters and demos, doctoral consortium papers: Jan 20, 2023
For any inquiries regarding the program, please contact: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at EDM 2023.
EDM2023 Program Committee
Notre site web : www.madics.fr
Suivez-nous sur Tweeter : @GDR_MADICS
Pour vous désabonner de la liste, suivre ce lien.