Date : 2022-06-22
Lieu : Online
On June 22, the University of Rennes 1 and the University of Potsdam organize a full day of presentations to close their summer school on “Point clouds and change detection in the geosciences”. This day is open and free for online attendance.
The detailed program is here.
On line registration here.
An overview of the program:
- Katharina Anders [DGeo Research Group, Institute of Geography, Heidelberg University] It’s about time… to observe surface dynamics in 4D point clouds
- Daniel Girardeau-Montaut [CloudCompare project] Presentation of the CloudCompare project and its latest developments
- Chelsea Scott [Arizona State University] Measuring Change at the Earth’s Surface with Topographic Differencing
- Antonio Abellan [crealp]
- Fanny Brun [Univ. Grenoble Alpes, CNRS, IRD, Grenoble INP, IGE] Glacier mass change observations with remote sensing
- Iris De Gelis [Magellium, IRISA UMR 6074, CNES] Deep learning based 3D point clouds change detection: an application to cliffs dynamics
- Zan Gojcic [Nvidia] Estimating dense 3D displacement vector fields for point cloud-based landslide monitoring
- Beth Pratt-Sitaula [UNAVCO] Point clouds in teaching: resources and strategies
With best regards,
P. Leroy (CNRS, University of Rennes 1), D. Lague (CNRS, University of Rennes 1) and B. Bookhagen (University of Potsdam)
Notre site web : www.madics.fr
Suivez-nous sur Tweeter : @GDR_MADICS
Pour vous désabonner de la liste, suivre ce lien.