Date : 2022-08-11 => 2022-08-13
Lieu : Nanjing, China
The Asia Pacific Web (APWeb) and Web-Age Information Management (WAIM) Joint International Conference on Web and Big Data (APWeb-WAIM) is aiming at attracting professionals of different communities related to Web and Big Data, including Web technologies, database systems, information management, software engineering and big data.The year 2022 marks the 6th anniversary of APWeb-WAIM 2022, which will be held in Nanjing, China, 11-13 August, 2022. It is our great pleasure to invite you to contribute papers and participate in this premier annual event.With the increased focus on Big Data, the new joint conference is expected to attract more professionals from different industrial and academic communities, not only from the Asia Pacific countries but also from other continents.
• Abstract submission: March 15, 2022
• Full paper submission: March 22, 2022
• Acceptance Notification: May 23, 2022
• Camera Ready: June 6, 2022
• Conference Date: August 11-13, 2022
Topics of Interest, but not limited to
• Advanced database and Web applications
• Big data analytics
• Big data management
• Big data management and analytics
• Blockchain data management and applications
• Cloud computing
• Cloud computing
• Data and information quality
• Data management in edge computing
• Data management on new hardware
• Data mining
• Data provenance and workflow
• Data warehousing and OLAP
• Graph data management, Metadata, RDF, social networks
• Information extraction
• Information integration and heterogeneous systems
• Information management in Meta-verse
• Information retrieval
• Knowledge graph
• Machine Learning
• Multimedia information systems
• Parallel and distributed data management
• Query processing and optimization
• Recommender systems
• Security, privacy, and trust
• Semantic Web and ontology
• Service computing
• Spatial and multi-media data
• storage and indexing
• Streams, complex event processing
• Text database
• Uncertain data
• Web advertising and community analysis
• Web information quality and fusion
• Web search and meta-search
• Web service management
Authors should submit papers reporting original work that are currently not under review or published elsewhere. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be published as a volume of Springer’s Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS)series.
All papers should be submitted through the Conference Management Tool at: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/APWEBWAIM2022
Submissions must be written in English and not exceed 15 pages in LNCS format, including references. All submissions must be in PDF format. Authors should avoid the use of non-English fonts to avoid problems with printing and viewing the submissions.
Submitted papers will undergo a double-blind reviewing process. The PC members and referees who review the paper will not know the identity of the authors. To ensure anonymity of authorship, authors must prepare their manuscript as follows:
Authors’ names and affiliations must not appear on the title page or elsewhere in the paper.
Funding sources must not be acknowledged on the title page or elsewhere in the paper.
Research group members, or other colleagues or collaborators, must not be acknowledged anywhere in the paper.
The paper’s file name must not identify the authors of the paper. It is strongly suggested that the submitted file be named with the assigned submission number. For example, if your assigned paper number is 386, then name your submission file 386.pdf.
Source file naming must also be done with care, to avoid identifying the authors’ name in the paper’s associated metadata. For example, if your name is Jane Smith and you submit a PDF file generated from a .dvi file called Jane-Smith.dvi, your authorship could be inferred by looking into the PDF file.
It is the responsibility of authors to do their very best to preserve anonymity. Papers that do not follow the above GUILDLINES, or otherwise potentially reveal the identity of the authors, are subject to desk rejection.
Recommendation to Journal
A number of best papers accepted at APWeb-WAIM 2022 will be recommended to a set of SCI indexed journals, including World Wide Web Journal (IF 2.716, JCR Q2), Knowledge-based Systems (IF 8.038, JCR Q1), Big Data Research (IF3.578, JCR Q1), and Journal Data Science Engineering.
Notre site web : www.madics.fr
Suivez-nous sur Tweeter : @GDR_MADICS
Pour vous désabonner de la liste, suivre ce lien.