Offre en lien avec l’Action/le Réseau : – — –/– — –
Laboratoire/Entreprise : Computational Digital Pathology Lab (CDPL) of Bioi
Durée : 1 an et +
Contact : email@example.com
Date limite de publication : 2022-05-01
For a research overview of our unit, please refer to https://www.a-star.edu.sg/bii/research/ciid/cdpl
Novel imaging analysis methods and the advancement of Artificial Intelligence are making it feasible to extract quantitative information from Digital Pathology images. New knowledge, skills, and approaches are urgently required to develop novel, efficient and reliable computational tools for emerging challenges in biological and biomedical studies. Our CDPL is dedicated to the development of new solutions in this field. Currently, we are expanding our team and seeking enthusiastic scientists to join us!
Please email a detailed CV containing a list of publications to Dr. Weimiao YU, firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Profil du candidat :
• Self-motivated scientist/Ph. D graduate to pursue a scientific career. Independent and passionate about biological image processing projects;
• Good team player. Able to undertake independent research projects under the direction of the PI together with other team members;
• Hold a Ph.D. in a relevant field of computer vision, image processing or machine vision, or other relevant fields;
• Good general knowledge and concept of science and engineering;
• Excellent scientific/technical writing skills and communication capability;
• Prior experience in working with image analysis projects (Industrial or academic).
Formation et compétences requises :
• Excellent experience, knowledge, and skills in one or two following programming languages, i.e., Matlab, C/C++, Java or Python;
• Excellent knowledge and skills in digital image processing;
• Deep understand of AI learning, machine learning and data science with hand-on skill and experience.
• Skills for numerical computational algorithms; Strong in mathematics theories.
• Rigid and logical thinking of scientific problems;
• General understanding of machine learning, pattern recognition, and artificial intelligence is a plus, but not compulsory;
• Basic knowledge of cell biology or pathology is a value-add;
• Present research achievements at internal/external seminars and conferences
Adresse d’emploi :
30 Biopolis Street, #07-01 Matrix, Singapore 138671