Offre en lien avec l’Action/le Réseau : – — –/– — –
Laboratoire/Entreprise : IRIT
Durée : 9 mois (et plus)
Contact : email@example.com
Date limite de publication : 2021-10-15
Digital Design, Manufacturing and Services (DDMS) is the project that aims at transforming Airbus methods, processes and tools with the objectif of improving the strategic axes of the company: from the ability to develop a new product more quickly to its reduction of the ecological footprint. The issues of knowledge representation and sharing are at the heart of the capacities to be implemented in order to succeed in this development. In DDMS, the Modeling & Simulation department is therefore working to have the necessary foundations, in terms of methods and tools, for the knowledge representation and sharing, in relation with other Airbus entities in order to implement an industrial solution.
As part of the development of DDMS capabilities in 2021, the tasks that are to be taken into account are the following :
- to align different domain ontologies
- to implement a domain ontology validation mechanism, particularly through the useof shape constraints (SHACL)
- to enable the semantic integration of data (development of an Ontology Based Data Access service).
For each task, the expected activities are:
– the application of knowledge representation to solve the problems of a pilot business application use case in the Airbus environment
– the synthesis of a methodological approach and an architectural solution based on this case
– a generalized framework to respond to this problem in other areas by applying the methodological principles acquired and synthesized previously.
The proposed pilot case is Flight Dynamics and Sizing, which is responsible, in conjunction with pre-projects and industrialization, for sizing the aircraft according to loads, mass, aerodynamic forces, flight controls in particular.
It is expected to continue on themes such as:
– Automatic publication of ontology documentation
– Managing the criticality of data in ontologies
– Reasoning in the service of extending data sets and checking the consistency of information
– Semantic search in data Searching for ontologies in catalogs (notably using dcat)
Profil du candidat :
Applicants are required to have a PhD in Computer Science, a strong background in semantic web technologies, ontology engineering, linked data management and query, and if possible, in ontology alignment.
Formation et compétences requises :
Fluency in written / spoken English is required too. A good publication record and strong programing skills will be a plus.
Adresse d’emploi :
Localization : Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse (IRIT) – Université Toulouse – Jean Jaurès / Maison de la Recherche, 5, allées Antonio Machado 31058 Toulouse, and Airbus (St Martin du Touch).
Duration : 9 months, starting in january 2022 – probability of renewal 9 to 12 months. Salary between 2 131 and 3 338 euros (depending on experience).
Applications will be accepted until the position is closed through the plateform https://emploi.cnrs.fr/Offres/CDD/UMR5505-CHLBOU-043/Default.aspx. Applicants should send a full Curriculum including a complete list of publications, a cover letter indicating their research interests, achievements to date and vision for the future, as well as either support letters or the name of 2 persons that have worked with them. Contact: Nathalie Hernandez